Last Updated at: 2021-06-18 03:14:26
The following are Trainers' jobs for June 2021. TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANY UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, FACEBOOK, OR TELEGRAM, or TWITTER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST IN YOUR WHATSAPP GROUPS ADD 0771947116 TO YOUR GROUPS. VISIT THIS LINK DAILY FOR MORE VACANCIES. GOOD LUCK.
We are looking for a suitably qualified person for the following positions-Kisumu Campus
1. Interior design lecturer
2. Plumbing lecturer
3. Fashion and Design lecturer
The eligible persons to be shortlisted for interview will have to meet the following professional qualifications, skills, and experience: The job requires an enthusiastic, self-driven and trustworthy individual capable of ensuring the students achieve their maximum potential.
Responsibilities for this position include:
1. Delivering lectures and tutorials at our college;
2. Developing and implementing new methods of teaching to reflect changes in technology;
3. Designing, preparing and developing teaching aid materials;
4. Assessing students' coursework;
5. Preparing Scheme of work, lesson plan, lecture reports etc;
6. Setting and marking continuous assessment tests;
7. Carrying out administrative tasks related to the department, such as new student induction;
8. Organizing academic activities outside the lecture rooms;
9. Representing the institution at professional conferences and seminars, and contributing to these as necessary;
10. Establishing collaborative links outside the college with industrial, commercial and public organizations.
Personal attributes and competencies;
1. Demonstrated alignment to the mission and vision of ICS College
2. Student-centred approach to teaching and learning
3. Displays high commitment to work
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Excellent interpersonal, organizing and planning skills
6. Excellent research writing skills
All qualified, interested candidates to forward their CV and Cover Letter to hr @ ics .ac.ke OR you can drop your CV at our Kisumu office. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICS College is an equal opportunity employer.
Tampere University, Finland Opportunity For Students From Elgeyo Marakwet County
MMUST Talent Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES IN BRAZIL FOR THE YEAR 2022