- Preparation and planning of relevant creative and educative teaching activities.
- Planning, preparing teaching and learning materials and executing appropriate activities for the children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Maintaining positive, constructive and professional relationships with pupils, their families and colleagues.
- Creating a conducive classroom environment that is conducive to learners and maintaining an organized and focused learning environment.
- Infusing joy and passion for learning in lessons so that pupils are excited and invested in their academic excellence.
- Accounting for pupils’ mastery of academic standards.
- Integrating interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
- Degree/Diploma in Education (P1) or equivalent qualification.
- Registered with TSC
- At least1 years teaching experience.
- Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken
- Fresh graduate are highly recommended to apply
- Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV
Deadline : 30th May 2020