Contract term: Full-time, 5 months’ contract with possibility for extension
Windle International – Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of Special Needs Education Teachers (Visually Impaired option) for the Secondary Education Programme to be based in Dadaab Refugee Camp.
Qualifications; Knowledge; Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education (Special Needs Education)
- 3 years’ experience teaching visually impaired students with disabilities in a secondary school
- Registered with the Teachers Service Commission
- Mastery of office software (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- A strong passion and commitment to work with and for persons with disabilities.
- Able and willing to live, work, travel in fast-paced and insecure environment adhering to strict security guidelines.
- Flexible, with ability to work handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong planning, organization and problem solving skills with ability to work hands-on, independently, and within team in a difficult work environment.
- Strong communication (written & spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with staff and students from diverse cultures
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 May, 2020