Last Updated at: 2020-05-26 14:42:09
1. Please fill out the application form for 2020 ONLY, as clearly and as completely as possible. Where information is absolutely not available, please mark (NOT AVAILABLE). However, remember that the more information you make available to us the better it is for us to evaluate your application. Forms from previous years WILL NOT be accepted.
2. Attach copies of the following documents, failure to which your application WILL NOT be considered;
3. Write your first and last name in capital letters at the top of each page as it appears on your Birth Certificate in case the pages detach.
4. Applications should be enclosed in a sealed envelope during submission.
5. Online applications are encouraged. Ensure the application is scanned and attached as a single PDF document.
6. Note that admission into the M-PESA Foundation Academy will be based on an independent application process separate from the national Form 1 application and selections process.
7. All answers MUST be written in the spaces provided within the form and filled by the student applying for the position using his/her own handwriting and words. You are NOT allowed to insert any extra pages.
8. Only Complete Applications will be considered.
9.Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
10. Any violation of the above will lead to automatic disqualification.
deadline: July 31st 2020
Application Forms You can get application forms in any of the following ways;
Physical copies are available at;
·MPESA Foundation Academy THIKA.
·Safaricom Retail Shops Countrywide.
·SAFARICOM Headquarters Westlands.
Drop off/Submit your applications in one of the following ways:
NB; This form is given FREE by the M-PESA Foundation Academy. Any persons attempting to charge money for it should be reported to the nearest police station or call 0703200000.
Selection Applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
A. Academic Excellence
B. Leadership and Entrepreneurship Potential
C. Financial Need
D. Responsible Citizenship
E. Critical Thinking Skills
F. Problem Solving Skills
All Comments (0)
Funded by the international integrated energy company Eni
Over $100 million worth of scholarships awarded to eligible students
We accept applications from all the 47 counties in Kenya.