Reference Number: OAM/JNR/20/06
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced French Teacher to teach in the Junior (Primary) School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Bachelor of Education degree with specialisation in French and a second subject.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least five years’ teaching experience in primary, I.G.C.S.E. / A’ Level. Alternative curricula experience will be preferred such as Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Knowledge of technical content delivery in a variety of examinable syllabi (Edexcel, Cambridge, I.G.C.S.E. and A’ Level).
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How To Apply
Submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through email@example.com
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 21st June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted