We are looking for a godly committed teacher to join the Elementary School Team. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest spiritually and academically and to help foster learning and development.
- Create a positive educational classroom for students to learn in.
- Share the gospel daily with students as a class and individually with the goal of creating disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Ensure consistent Biblical illumination throughout the curriculum.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Plan, prepare and deliver highly engaging instructional activities based on outcomes of curriculum.
- Participate in ongoing Professional Development to meet school and individual goals.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop a professional learning community.
- Build positive relationships with parents and the WNS community.
Candidates must have:
- Cnsistent Christian lifestyle.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Meet certification requirements of recognized accrediting agency.
- Successful classroom teaching experience or alternate experience working with students.
- Agreement to the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS) Statement of Faith and completed required NICS processing documents.
- Appropriate interpersonal and social skills when relating to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Effective communication skills with parents and students.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11 July, 2020