HELB LOAN APPLICATIONS PROCEDURE
The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for First Time 2021-2022 TVET Loan and Bursary from Kenyan students
placed by Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service [KUCCPS] in select universities, National Polytechnics, Technical Training Institutes and Vocational Colleges under the Ministry of Education and are members of the Kenya Association of Technical Training Institutions [KATTI].
Students enrolled in approved TVET courses and are applying for their first student loan.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should visit our website www.helb.co.ke to access the Student Portal. Have your National ID number, a personal phone line registered in your name and own valid email address.
- Upon accessing the portal, register, create and activate your account (ensure you use your personal mobile number).
- Log in, go to Loan Application, click Certificate (Artisan and Craft) or Diploma and select the 2021-2022 TVET First Time Loan Application Form [LAF].
- Please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process including reading and undertaking the HELB Financial Literacy Programme.
- Access and Fill the loan application form online using truthful and accurate information.
- Ensure you preview the form and correct it where necessary before you submit it for printing. Print ONE copy of the duly Filled Loan Application Form. A soft copy will be automatically emailed to you for retention and reference.
- Have the forms appropriately Filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities as indicated.
- Read, understand and sign to accept the Loan Terms and Conditions and Data Protection Consent Form.
- Present one copy of the duly filled Loan Application Form and all the attached support documents at:
- Any of the following Huduma centers nearest to you: Nairobi-GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Kitale, Kericho, Nandi, Murang’a, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka, Kilifi, Taita Taveta, West Pokot, Bomet and Makueni for free and secure delivery, OR
- HELB Student Service Centre on Mezzanine 1, Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi, OR
- Send through registered and secured mail or courier.
You will receive email and/or SMS notiFications on receipt and verification of the application, award and disbursements of upkeep and tuition loans, and where applicable, bursary.
Beware of fraudsters. HELB Loan application is free of charge. Do not pay anyone to make the application for you. HELB does not use any Agents to facilitate loan applications.
For any assistance, please contact HELB directly either at the Student
Service Centre, Mezzanine 1 Anniversary Towers or HELB Desks at select Huduma Centers as per 9. (a) above
- LATEST Teaching Jobs/Vacancies – JULY 2021
- TSC MERIT LISTS JULY 2021 – List Per County
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- How to apply for TSC teacher transfer online. APPLICATIONS PROCESS
- Requirements for one to be employed as a TSC teacher in Kenya
- TSC Grading system for teachers
- Allowances Paid To TSC Teachers In Kenya
- TSC Salary For Newly Promoted Teachers
- TSC Hardship Areas – Latest Review
- Key Important Documents For TSC Teaching Job Interviews
- TSC Guidelines For Recruiting Primary School Teachers on permanent and pensionable terms- 2021/2022 FY
- TSC Recruitment Guidelines For Secondary Teachers On Permanent & Pensionable Terms -2021/2022 FY (Post-Primary Institution)
- Interns To reap Big As TSC Awards Them 30 Marks In The Recruitment Exercise
For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel
TPAD Calendar of Activities For Week 1 and 2
TVET Students First Time Helb Loan Applications Procedure – 2021-2022