You can choose either of the following options;
- For a single candidate;
- KCSE results per school;
- KCSE results per county.
Individual candidates’ results can be accessed by sending a candidate’s index number followed by the initials KCPE through a Short Message Service (SMS) to 20076. This service will be available immediately after CS Magoha releases the results.
- Education student kills himself over lack of fees for retake-exams
- School principal caught having sex with Form 4 candidate after KCSE exam
- Ministry Of Education Pursuing examination officials who exposed KCSE Agriculture Paper 1 Leakage to candidates
- A 17-year-old boy who impregnated cousin when they were both 14 years old loses appeal
How to Check KCSE Results online via KNEC Login Portal
The only requirement is a device capable of accessing the internet, more preferably a smartphone. Simply follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal – www.knec-portal.ac.ke
- To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KCSE Registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labeled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate, and in the box labeled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- When all the slips are loaded, click on the menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KCSE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCSE Result slips will be downloaded to offline storage on your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips.
How to download the Result Slip
- To download the exams results slip, navigate to the Download Hub Portal – https://www.knec.ac.ke/download-hub/
- Click on the Examination Results precisely,
- Then Download.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES